What’s In My Suitcase?
Posted on April 23, 2015
Everyone is always asking about my travel essentials, and sometimes it varies from trip to trip. I’ve been on the road for two weeks this time around – and each stop has been on the east coast with somewhat warm or rainy weather. My travel essentials really depend on the purpose of the trip – this trip was for business but we had some downtime, some vacation time, and some friend time wrapped into it. Here are my top 6 items:
- Paige Denim (similar): I wear these on travel days when I don’t want to put on dark denim. I’m usually more comfortable traveling in jeans (rather than shorts) even in hot weather.
- Over-sized V-neck Ts (similar): When I’m not in front of the camera or in a meeting, I’m usually sporting one of these – comfy and stylish. If I need to dress it up, I’ll throw on some jewelry with it – but usually I keep it basic.
- Flip Flops (similar): I got a pair of Ipanema flip flops in Jamaica at the Hilton gift shop and I’m obsessed – they are so colorful and fun!
- Tory Burch Flats (similar): The best way to dress up my ripped denim and make me look put together for first-class upgrades when I travel and for meetings is with these shoes.
- Longchamp Bag: I got this travel bag for my birthday and I take it EVERYWHERE with me. I can zip it to make it smaller or unzip to make it a huge bucket bag – like a mail bag almost.