The Top 5 Reasons I Love Being an Entrepreneur
Posted on September 11, 2017
I’m very lucky to be an entrepreneur. People always ask me if I ever sit back and just feel good about what I’ve accomplished; the answer is probably – but not as often as I should. However, every once in a while, I’ll be driving around some random college town in the middle of nowhere on a Tuesday, while all of my friends are at their 9-5 jobs and I think to myself, WOW, this is really special. A previous post that I wrote focused on a few of the more difficult aspects of entrepreneurship, and they are definitely overshadowed by the rewarding ones!
- I wake up every morning (for the past 5 years) and put all of my creative thoughts and energy into my passion project (my baby, if you will).
- My little idea not only supports me, but also my team of employees, freelancers, and agents – that’s pretty cool!
- In my business (Intern Queen) we help connect young people with the internships of their dreams. I get to watch them be successful, feel successful, and go on to land their dream jobs.
- I get to motivate people to go after their dreams. That’s my job, and that’s pretty cool!
- Because of entrepreneurship, I’m flexible. I can live where I want, see my friends and family when I want, and travel the world!