My Favorite Printed Bags for Work
Posted on May 9, 2014
Bags are a girl’s best friend. They are also an element of fashion that you can constantly incorporate into your work wardrobe. A practical work tote is an important investment for the working girl, and I’m loving all of these printed totes that are currently on the market!
A work tote is truly only practical if you are keeping it filled with everything you need. These are a few essentials that I make sure to always have on me, especially when I’m traveling between the office, meetings, and appearances:
- Notebook and pens — you always want to be prepared to take notes, whether you are in a meeting or on the run. A notebook is an easy way to keep your notes all in one place, as you are likely to misplace individual scraps of paper.
- Agenda — it’s always important to have a copy of your schedule on you so you are always on top of where you have to be and when.
- “Mini-emergency kit” — Band-Aids, deodorant, miniature sewing kit, nail file, etc.
- Makeup and makeup remover wipes — For touch ups throughout the day
- Tablet — If you use a tablet like I do, it’s a good idea to have it on you so you can access your work at any time. That’s why they make them so light and packable!
- Chargers — You never know when you will need to charge your phone in an emergency; it’s important to always have a backup plan. I love the rechargeable backup chargers!