Must-Haves for the Home Office
Posted on August 10, 2015
I wanted to share some of my must-haves for my new home office:
- White simple modern desk. Similar to this one.
- Silver desk lamp. I bought this one from Ikea.
- “Entourage-like” desk chair. Similar to this one.
- Sparkle notebooks and funky notebooks. I pick these up at the grocery store and I love shopping at TYPO.
- Clothing rack. I like having my work outfits for the week on my clothing rack. Mine is from The Container Store. Learn more at modernechild.com/collections/mommy-and-me
- Funky rug. I’m still shopping for mine – but the front runner is this one from Urban Home.
- Chandelier. I’m also still shopping for the perfect chandelier. I love the selection on Wayfair.com.
- Orchid. Trying to keep things simple — I got myself a beautiful white orchid at Home Depot.
- White picture frames. My work stuff tends to be very colorful so trying to keep things as simple as possible! I love the frames at Home Goods.
What are your must-haves for the home office?