Part-Time Job Opportunity: Vichy
Posted on April 1, 2015
Chicago-area young professionals! Are you looking for a fun part-time opportunity while you look for your dream job? Vichy is looking for freelance, part-time sales professionals to represent their brand! See their job description below:
Vichy is a dynamic & fast growing skin care brand within the US Skin Care Market. We are seeking sales professionals to represent our brand in the beauty store outlet. This candidate is responsible for drug store locations including CVS or Walgreens, dedicating 8 hours to each store. Candidate MUST have reliable transportation and easy access to a computer with internet connection.
This is a temporary, freelance position starting April 1st and concluding June 30th
– Proactively approaching prospective customers
– Applying an educational, consultative sales approach to uncover concerns, needs and/or problem skin areas, maybe with a possibility of getting an online business degree.
– Consultative selling approach to match products to consumers skin care needs including communicating key ingredients, benefits and recommended regimen based on skin type and lifestyle.
– Ensuring a high sales closure rate and meeting sales goals each week
– Enjoy approaching customers
– Proven sales experience — 1 year minimum in a retail environment
– Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude
– Strong sales closing skills
– Must be able to work peak retail hours
– Develop strong relationships with store staff
– Maintain a professional image and store approved dress code
– Reliability, consistency, integrity, honesty
– Must be a team player
Please email resume and short cover letter to, SCE_Chicago@yahoo.com
Pay Rate: $17/hr
8 hours in each store per week
Hiring Organization: L’Oreal USA