Career Opportunity: Technical Writer at Tocquigny
Posted on June 2, 2015
Tocquigny, digitally minded creative agency in Austin Tx, is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team. Read below for all the information and apply today.
Tocquigny is looking for an experienced technical writer to join our creative team. As a technical writer at Tocquigny you will work alongside art directors, copywriters, producers and web developers to help create campaigns and content for an array of B-to-B and B-to-C clientele.
If you are captivated by a work environment that attracts superstar employees who are highly skilled, motivated and dynamic you may be a fit for this position.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provides writing on technically complex subject for client campaigns to convey their thought leadership, to generate leads and to nurture established prospects
- Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads complex technical information into persuasive marketing content
- Maintains documents in a standard format following established guidelines
- Writes, edits and reviews documents for style, clarity, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Interfaces with project teams, and management to develop understanding of the client and team goals
- A minimum of five years experience in marketing or sales writing for technical companies
- Ability to quickly and easily understand technology products and services, then distil complex concepts to simple, creative ideas
- Computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills are required for establishing and maintain effective working relationships with creative team
(TOH-KEY-KNEE) is a digitally-minded creative agency with a passion for transforming brands.
Our offices are situated above the Greenbelt with a spectacular view of Barton Creek and the downtown Austin skyline. Our suite has an outdoor terrace and easy access to an onsite fitness center and running trail. Whole Foods Café is next door, and everyone enjoys breakfast tacos on Monday mornings and happy hour (we call it Beer 30) on Friday afternoons. Tocquigny offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, 401K matches, ongoing training and employee referral bonus plans.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Lorie Inman at email@example.com