Career Opportunity: Social Media Manager
Posted on September 23, 2015
Motivated Marketing a marketing and advertising agency in Charleston, SC is looking for a social media manager! Check out the full description below and submit your cover letter and resume ASAP!
Are you a witty, marketing-minded individual with unabashed nerd-love for social analytics? Do you have experience creating and growing social communities for clients? Do you have at least 2 years of social experience & a desire to lead and grow with an agency passionate about ruling the world? Do you wake up in the middle of the night with marketing ideas that you cant wait to share with your co-workers in the morning? Do you read trade sites for fun? Do misplaced apostrophes and spelling errors make you crazy? You might be just the person we need.
Motivated Marketing seeks an experienced Social Media Manager to join our growing team. We are a group of passionate marketers that work hard and play harder.
- Must have experience managing social communities with a track record of success
- Must be comfortable and experienced speaking to clients
- Must be detail and analytically minded
- Must have a passion and knack for copywriting and storytelling
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Own and develop social media brand strategies across Motivated Marketings roster of clients
- Spearhead strategic efforts across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Help integrate social media into already pre-existing marketing plans
- Oversee social media budgets and help facilitate billing when applicable
- Maintain understanding of industry trends and competitive social strategies
- Robust reporting identifying themes, successes & aggregating data to inform future client direction in the social space
- Assist with management and development of Motivated Marketing’s social channels
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Kristin Smith at email@example.com. Bonus points if you can tell us a good joke.