Career Opportunity: Digital/PR/Marketing and Social Media Coordinator at Miles High Productions
Posted on January 4, 2018
Miles High Productions has an immediate opening for a Digital/PR/Marketing and Social Media Coordinator. Keep reading for the full job description and information about how to apply.
***Applicants must include salary requirement in order to be considered***
Boutique music marketing company is looking to grow our staff in the area of Digital PR/Marketing and Social Marketing
Overview: The Account manager will actively promote designated clients on our roster by seeking and securing publicity opportunities in applicable media formats. In addition to interfacing with media, a key component entails account management, social media management and content strategy with artist accounts and interfacing with clients on a daily basis.
– Create the social media strategy surrounding our clients, their tours, album or single or EP releases and other projects.
This entails coordinating directly with clients to educate, brainstorm and execute.
– Create engaging marketing and promotions for clients utilizing digital PR opportunities.
– Must stay on top of the latest digital trends and be able to adapt trends to meet client needs.
– Experience in running multiple social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora and Pinterest to name a few.
– Proven track record for conceptualizing, launching and growing digital footprint for clients.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and understand process of each customized artist campaign.
– Find ways and develop practices to increase audience share and engagement by way of content usage and incentives on social media.
– Strong relationships with websites, technology companies, developers and others who can benefit our clients’ digital world a major plus.
– Handle publicity efforts for clients performances in markets worldwide.
– Develop and manage key relationships with national and regional members of the media (Editors/writers/Radio/bloggers).
– Set-up and facilitate phone and email interviews with artists and media outlets.
– Generate bi-monthly reports and updates documenting progress for clients.
– Perform general administrative operation duties, including answering phones, fulfilling product mailings, updating excel work/client documents, adding contacts to database among other tasks.
– Play key role in internship program management and manage staff of interns for social media and digital PR.
– 2-4 years experience working with music/artist accounts in capacity of digital publicity and social media company is REQUIRED for consideration
– Ability to be well organized and detail to attention is an absolute must
– Extremely enthusiastic and passionate about the digital music/entertainment industry and willing to grow the company’s portfolio by assisting in non-entertainment brands and products
– Above average knowledge/experience for managing and optimizing social media marketing and leveraging digital PR within social media elements
– Strong copywriting skills needed for social media content creation
– Self starter and self managed and able to take on large responsibilities
– Must be creative with ideas about artist campaigns and passionate about social media and eager to learn all the newest updates/technologies involved in digital music marketing.
– Must be comfortable working in music of all genres with emphasis towards older audience
– Able to keep calm and poised under high-stress situations with deadlines
– Must have a drive to grow within a small business atmosphere
– Must be detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and handle time-sensitive projects effectively
– Basic photoshop/graphic design and audio/video editing skills are a plus
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Proficient in basic HTML, Microsoft Word and Excel
– Knowledge of and passion for music and music industry. Knowledge and interest in country/jazz/rock/pop/AAA is preferred.
– The successful candidate must have excellent command of language with strong writing skills, telephone skills and interpersonal skills and they will need to be comfortable interacting with clients (Artists/Managers/Record Labels). Outgoing personality, both verbally and in writing is a must.
– Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organizational skills
– Self motivated, effective problem solver
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position immediately.