Career Opportunity: Sanctuary Clothing
Posted on January 22, 2015
Job Title: Marketing + Public Relations Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Public Relations
Recommended Salary: $30k yearly
Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, drive sales, increase brand awareness and maintain brand integrity by developing and executing successful marketing programs in store and online.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Create and execute brand appropriate marketing events and programs. Continuously evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts and investments.
- Develop meaningful and brand appropriate partnerships and co-branding opportunities.
- Develop and pitch editorial stories and new product launches to ensure the brand is featured and recognized within the fashion editorial marketplace.
- Encourage repeat business through customer incentive programs, direct mail promotions and loyalty programs.
- Maintain master marketing and regional events calendar. Liaise with department stores and internal business partners to ensure alignment.
- Build relationships with wholesale accounts, mall marketing office and other stakeholders to create and execute marketing opportunities.
- Tract and analyze results for events and promotions based on store traffic and sales. Evaluate impact of all events and promotions, and seek ways to improve results.
- Assist with celebrity wardrobe requests and seek new opportunities for gifting and event styling.
- Provide research on event opportunities, local partners and charities for various events.
- Garner and scan all fashion press clippings. Compile regular press reports and distribute to key stakeholders.
- Maintain database to ensure current contact information for wholesale accounts managers, mall marketing, vendors, editors, stylists and publicists.
- Process and log all invoices and purchase orders. Organize and manage financial documents and resource materials.
- Assist with communication and coordination for off-site events. Manage guest list, collect RSVPs and source gift bags for various events.
- One to two years of previous professional experience in fashion marketing, public relations and communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
To Apply, Email your Resume and Cover Letter to RachelF@Internqueen.com.