Career Opportunity: Program Coordinator at Glamour Gals
Posted on January 12, 2017
GlamourGals is a national program that organizes and inspires teen leaders to provide ongoing companionship and complimentary beauty makeovers to women living in senior homes, contributing an innovative solution to elder isolation. We are seeking to hire a passionate and entrepreneurial Program Coordinator to join our team. The Coordinator:
- Organizes new local chapters
- Oversees program events
- Manages the senior home program outreach
- Updates curriculum and social media content
- Conducts surveys and publishes reports
The position reports directly to the CEO. The office is located in lower Manhattan.
- Earned Bachelors Degree
- Evidence of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Organized with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; flexible
- Demonstrated collaborative work experience
Excellent knowledge of the following programs:
- Microsoft Suite
- Mail Chimp
- Pivotal Tracker
- Google Suite (Google Drive)
- Social media
- Adobe Design programs, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Salesforce
GlamourGals Foundation, Inc.
GlamourGals inspires and organizes teen volunteers to provide ongoing companionship and complimentary beauty makeovers to women living in senior homes. The organization’s vision is to end elder loneliness through a volunteer program that engages teens in critical skill-building experiences and promotes their development as compassionate leaders in the community.
After 15 years, there are over 90 chapters established in high schools and colleges across 17 states organizing over 1,400 volunteers.