Career Opportunity: PR Executive Assistant at Integrated PR
Posted on February 5, 2016
INTEGRATED PR is looking for a BA or MA grad superstar
Bright, Ambitious L.A.-area College Graduate with Industry Experience for Ent. Public Relations Exec. Asst.
One of the leading, entertainment-based Strategic PR agencies is hiring a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, assist two dynamic entertainment PR executives and serve as day-to-day front office manager in a busy Beverly Hills-based firm. Candidates need to exhibit total commitment for an immediate, dynamic position at one of the industry’s leading collaboratives with diverse clients including well known Film & TV stars, Oscar & Emmy contenders, best-selling authors and awards season special events.
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency with a prestigious client list and a major stake in Hollywood’s frontline.
IPR has created ahead-of-the-curve new media strategies which brand our clients, advance their careers and create an indelible impact. If you are someone that has a committed desire for a career in entertainment, we want to meet you soon.
The L.A. office, boutique-sized for hands-on service to A-list clientele ranging from primetime tv show), corporate entertainment clients and major red carpet events, combines traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff works in a collaborative environment immersed in all aspects of entertainment PR including media/database research, pitch writing/interview securing, strategic planning, long-term publicity campaigns AND major film premieres, red carpet events and top-tier industry events.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Committed individual with background in communications and/or PR; comprehensive skills include Cision, Photoshop, Mail Chimp (or similar program) w/Powerpoint a plus
- Entertainment agency necessary (internships OK); ability to roll calls and help facilitate solutions necessary. If not, we’ll teach you.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to keep calendars and competency at follow through
- Adeptness with social media for business (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise (i.e. self-starter)
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database expertise mandatory; mail merge efficiency necessary
- Ability to work 1 or more nights per week at special events ranging from major premiere red carpets to assorted special events
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work long hours in a growth environment
- Fluency in English mandatory (speaking, reading & writing); proven excellence with pitch letters, press kits, bios and other press materials necessary
- Must live in the Los Angeles area