Career Opportunity: Media Works
Posted on February 17, 2015
Media Works, an energetic integrated marketing agency located Baltimore, MD., is hiring a Digital Campaign Manager and Media Assistant. More information is listed below:
Job Title: Digital Campaign Manager
Experience: 1-2+ years online/digital ad trafficking experience helpful but not necessary.
The Digital Campaign Manager acts as a liaison between external clients and vendors and internal Media Planners to set expectations and to ensure flawless, on-time delivery of campaigns across the entire digital ecosystem (display, mobile, social, etc.) The Digital Campaign Manager will interface with client-side and external partners’ creative/ account/production groups and assist them in executing the pieces of necessary for successful digital advertising campaigns.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Media Works’ clients, publishers, and technology vendors.
- Understand Media Works’ operational processes and manages client/vendor expectations appropriately with respect to various turn-around times for all aspects of production, creative, QA and trafficking processes.
- Lead and organize campaign onboarding by understanding the campaign’s media placements and conversion objectives.
- Works with planners and campaign analyst to offer relevant insights as it pertains pre/mid/post campaign analysis.
- Develops campaign matrices related to ad creative specifications, click-through, URLs, deliverable deadlines and other traffic documentation related to third-party ad servers.
- Works with clients to assist them in understanding publisher advertising specifications and ensures that deliverables to sites are within those specifications.
- Receives and organizes client/team-provided creative assets.
- Identifies area of improvement and works with Executive Vice President to update and implement new procedures.
- BA or BS degree (preferably in related field- i.e. Advertising, Marketing, Technology, etc.)
- Good project management and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent with Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Outlook and the Web.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a technical role.
- Ability to quickly and clearly communicate with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Knowledge of mobile and video technologies, social media, and web debugging tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Conversant or PointRoll is helpful but not necessary.
- Previous employment at Internet publishers, interactive creative agencies, and Internet media buying agencies is a plus.
Job Title: Media Assistant
Experience: 1-2+ year experience preferred but would consider the right candidate with communications course work or internships.
- Work with creative advertising agencies and media vendors to send out ad copy.
- Media Invoice Reconciliation
- Assist media buyers and supervisors with analysis and research
- Tracking television run times for our high profile sports buys.
- Managing print ad copy and communicating with publications to receive proof of run.
- Recording data into media software for post buys analysis.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to multi-task/time management skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal with all levels in an organization.
- Outgoing personality is a plus.
To Apply, Email your Resume and Cover Letter to VictoriaM@InternQueen.com
Please remember this is a job posting and not an internship posting. Only full-time available applicants should apply!