Career Opportunity: Management Trainee, Brand Partnerships at DBA
Posted on September 12, 2016
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This role is a hands-on opportunity to gain knowledge of the digital space by assisting with the day-to-day digital talent management of A-list influencers and content creators. This position gives an in depth look at developing and implementing influencer marketing strategies for brands and agencies in industries such as fashion, beauty, beverage, automotive, food, and consumer goods. This is an opportunity to achieve a thorough understanding of influencer capabilities, to learn how to identify relevant influencers for campaigns, and be at the forefront of digital talent management.
- Work closely with supervisor to manage client relations and brand partnerships
- Assist with creating case studies, decks and creative materials for both internal and external use
- Assist with the preparation of proposals in a prioritized, timely fashion
- Compile and track blog post analytics for campaigns that have gone live using Google analytics
- Manage the calendar for the supervisor (communicate with high level executives, schedule meetings and calls)
This job is located in NYC.
Interested applicants should send resumes to Marisol@internqueen.com.