Career Opportunity: Junior Campaign Manager at Mute Six
Posted on March 23, 2016
MuteSix is a fast growing digital marketing agency that uses a combination of technology, problem-solving, and psychology to make online paid advertising profitable for our wide variety of clients.
We are looking to add another member to our growing team. This position is for our Junior Campaign manager. This individual would have a variety of experiencing managing social media, running some online paid ads, and have great verbal communication to communicate with both the team and clients. We are looking to mentor the right person into becoming an incredible media buyer and campaign manager.
- Build a variety of paid social media campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis.
- Work to adequately measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending improvements for future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the client’s business objectives.
- Be able to convey complex subjects to clients in an understandable way; including utilizing our real-time dashboards and reporting KPIs.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics or Mixpanel.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns, including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Strong, professional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Ability to identify new ways to leverage online media to advertise and generate leads.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
To apply we want to see the following:
– Copy of your resume
– Must be available to work in LA
– 2 to 3 references.
– A short paragraph explaining what you have been working on the past 2 years.
*Submit form to Careers@mutesix.com