CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Intern Queen, Inc.
Posted on August 15, 2014
I would like to announce an exciting new career opportunity at Intern Queen!
Campus Programs Coordinator
3 Month Full-Time Position with Potential to Stay on Permanently – 1 Month Trial
Location: Virtual (NY/LA/Boston preferred)
The purpose of the Campus Programs Coordinator is to assist the Campus Programs Manager and the CEO with all campus marketing campaigns. The main tasks associated with this role are researching, recruitment, coordinating marketing campaigns, and assisting in creating final reports for clients.
Campus Programs Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Join weekly conference calls with select clients
- Assist with weekly deliverables for clients (research based, recruitment based)
- Transfer campaign timeline to internal company calendar
- Work with CPM to conduct research before recruitment phase of campaigns.
- Coordinate interviews for CPM with potential candidates for different programs.
- Track student social channels for campaigns and reports to CPM.
- Keep our research leads and potential recruitment leads organized in database.
- Work with CPM to create student profiles for each student locked into campaign.
- Assist CPM in creating the final report outline for clients.
- Schedule any necessary phone calls (including debrief call) throughout the course of the campaign
- Must be extremely organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects at once
- Strong team player
- Understanding of the college space
- Passion for marketing
- Must be results-oriented
To be considered for this position, please email your resume & cover letter to Shayna: email@example.com.