INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: Integrated PR
Posted on August 20, 2014
INTEGRATED PR Has Career Starting Internships open for B.A. or Graduate Students
Innovative Strategic PR Agency Seeks bright, ambitious USC Annenberg undergrads & graduate sutdent for Talent and Corp. Entertainment Departments; English must be first language (speaking, reading & writing) and self-starter muscle necessary.
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency. We combine traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff and interns are immersed in all aspects of the company including: pitch writing, database research, social media, strategic plans, major film premieres and red carpet events. We are looking for the best and brightest in the USC Annenberg community committed to growing an entertainment PR career.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Looking for committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with English as your first language
- Thorough understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and thoroughly capable internet researcher. Cision database a major plus!
- Can commit to 3 days a week (9a – 6 pm minimum weekly) and 1-2 evenings a week at events
- Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
Applicants with one or more internships on their resume will given priority but if you are bright, passionate and show determination to build a career with one of the fastest growing firms in entertainment, Integrated PR is the place for you.
Contact: Candice Valenton 310-858-8230 email@example.com