Career Opportunity: Integrated PR Agency, Executive Assistant
Posted on March 13, 2015
Integrated-PR a leading entertainment public relations agency in Los Angeles is hiring an Executive Assistant for Talent, Tour Press and Corp. Entertainment Departments.
Innovative Strategic PR agency/entertainment collaborative seeks bright, entry level executive assistant for Talent, Tour Press and Corp. Entertainment Departments ; English must be first language (speaking, reading & writing) and self-starter muscle necessary in stunning Beverly Hills offices. Paid position and immediate hire for right person passionate about a career in the entertainment industry.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Looking for committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with English as your first language
- Ability to use Cision media database — and other research engines — an immediate plus
- Thoroughunderstanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and thoroughlycapable internet researcher. Cision database a major plus!
- Can commit to afull time schedule (or close to it) and hopefully, 1-2 evenings a week at events. Academic responsibilities granted
- Must be comfortable on phones and able to roll calls
- Must live in the Los Angeles area
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency. We combine traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff and interns are immersed in all aspects of the company including: pitch writing, database research, social media, strategic plans, major film premieres and red carpet events. We are looking for the best and brightest in the USC Annenberg community committed to growing an entertainment pr career.
Applicants with one or more internships on their resume will given priority but if you are bright, passionate and show determination to build a career with one of the fastest growing collaborative firms in entertainment, you’re likely the right person for the position.
Competitive salary dependent on what YOU bring to the table.
Contact: Monique Moss 310-858-8230 office; 310-994-4582 cell email@example.com