Career Opportunity: Integrated PR Agency, Executive Assistant
Posted on January 12, 2016
Integrated-PR a leading entertainment public relations agency in Los Angeles is hiring an Executive Assistant.
One of the leading, entertainment-based Strategic PR Agency is hiring a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, assist two dynamic entertainment PR executives and serve as day-to-day front office manager in a busy Beverly Hills-based firm. You should exhibit total commitment for a well-rounded immediate position at one of the industry’s leading collaboratives dedicated to excellence with household name clients, multiple award season campaigns and film & primetime tv stars.
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency with a prestigious client list and a major stake in Hollywood’s frontline.
IPR has created ahead-of-the-curve new media strategies which brand our clients, advance their careers and create an indelible impact via strategic integration of new media and terrestrial press opportunities.
The L.A. office, boutique-sized for hands-on service to A-list clientele ranging from primetime tv show), corporate entertainment clients and major red carpet events, combines traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff works in a collaborative environment with each one of us immersed in all aspects of the company including; media/database research, pitch writing/interview securing, social media, strategic planning, long-term publicity campaigns AND major film premieres, red carpet events and top-tier industry events.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Committed individual with background in communications and/or PR; comprehensive skills include Cision, Photoshop, Mail Chimp (or similar program) w/Powerpoint a plus
- Entertainment industry necessary; ability to roll calls and help facilitate solutions necessary. If not, we’ll teach you.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to keep calendars and excellence at follow through
- Competency in social media for business (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise (i.e. self-starter)
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database expertise a major plus
- Ability to work 1 or more nights per week at special events ranging from major premiere red carpets to assorted special events
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work long hours in a growth environment
- Fluency in English mandatory (speaking, reading & writing); proven excellence with pitch letters, press kits, bios and other press materials necessary
- Must live in the Los Angeles area