Career Opportunity: Glamour Gals
Posted on April 6, 2015
GlamourGals, www.GlamourGals.org, is a dynamic and growing nonprofit looking for a passionate, hardworking, and entrepreneurial individual to join our organization as a Curriculum and Chapter Coordinator in our office space that is located in Manhattan.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills – Execellent phone manner – Highly organized – Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; flexible – Excellent attention to detail and follow-through – Strong interpersonal skills – Expertise in programs such as the Adobe suite, Imovie, WordPress or Salesforce is a plus – Knowledge of Microsoft suite and Google drive
Report to Senior Program and Curriculum Coordinator
- Assist with
- Programming and program events
- Execution of the Hot Pink Leadership Curriculum (college and high school)
- Mailings, calls, mass emails, conference calls
- GGChapters.org user experience, create content, and platform.
- Weekly updates regarding user analytics and activity (sometimes daily)
- Weekly chapter mailings
- Volunteer trainings
- Reviewing journals daily and posting blogs weekly
- Social Media posting on all platform
- Conducts outreach to Chapter leaders and volunteers via phone calls, emails, and texts on a weekly and ongoing basis regarding chapter activity and service reports utilizing Salesforce and excel
- Update team on new trends for outreach to volunteers
- Updates Chapter statistics
- Attend local makeovers in the NYC area
- Provide additional support to at risk chapters in the NYC area
- Reregister chapters (fall): send invoices to leaders/advisor and follow up correspondence via emails, phone calls, and mailings
- Participate in team discussions and brainstorming sessions regarding new event and programming ideas.
- Assist CEO with
- Developing sponsorship, and marketing materials
- National press research and outreach
- Grant research, preparation, writing, and follow up
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to Marisol@internqueen.com with “Glamour Gals” in the subject line. Please note only candidates living in NYC will be considered.