Career Opportunity: Full-time Campus Programs Coordinator
Posted on March 16, 2016
We’re hiring a Full-time Campus Programs Coordinator! Read below for position details.
Campus Programs Coordinator
Company Name: Intern Queen Inc. (InternQueen.com)
Location: Los Angeles
Start Date: Training will start ASAP
- 1 Year Work Experience or relevant internship experience
- Community or Program Manager Experience
- Must be Results Oriented
- Must be a go-getter and have a “Figure It Out/Get Things Done” Mentality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Have experience working with college students
- Passionate about helping young people connect to great career experiences
- Campus Programs Coordinator will work on internal and external campaigns.
- Organizing all IQ members (HS, College, Alumni) and projects for each.
- Overseeing the application process twice each year for new ambassadors.
- Building relationships with the IQ Ambassadors on each campus.
- Scheduling/Hosting kick-off calls and check-in calls with IQ Ambassadors.
- Ensuring all IQ ambassadors are aware of their role/responsibilities each semester.
- Creating reports twice per year on all internal activations/accomplishments.
- Developing and testing new programs for our internal ambassadors.
- Coordinating all aspects of external campus marketing campaigns.
- Scheduling/Hosting kick-off calls and check-in calls with clients and reps for external campaigns.
- Handling logistics/timeline for all student activations.
- Tracking all campaign deliverables.
- Communicating campaign updates to client on weekly basis.
- Coordinating the day-to-day of campus marketing campaigns.
- Creating reports at the conclusion of every campaign.
- Provide on-going support to client and reps throughout campaign duration.
To apply for this position, please send a RESUME + COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be based in Los Angeles and must submit both a resume and cover letter to be considered.