Career Opportunity: Cynthia Rose
Posted on March 23, 2015
Luxury woman’s ready to wear designer specializing in a bespoke collection of clothing and fine jewelry is seeking a highly motivated, organized, communicative and detail oriented showroom Coordinator/Client relations assistant.
CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- 2-3 yrs of work experience in the FASHION INDUSTRY
- Excel in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Efficient at multitasking
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Well organized, self sufficient and thinks outside the box
- Experience in Public Relations and Customer service
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist Company president in administrative and office management tasks
- Liaison for stores/clients including market appts/trunk shows and special events
- Maintain ALL SOCIAL MEDIA including Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest etc.
- Coordinate photo shoots and maintain website updates
Interested candidates should forward their resumes and cover letters for Marisol@internqueen.com with the subject “Cynthia Rose Career Opportunity”.