Career Opportunity: Chapter and Curriculum Coordinator
Posted on July 10, 2017
GlamourGals is a national program that organizes and inspires teen leaders to provide ongoing companionship and complimentary beauty makeovers to women living in senior homes, contributing an innovative solution to elder isolation. We are seeking to hire a passionate and entrepreneurial Chapter and Curriculum Coordinator to join our team.
- Correspond, oversee and report on 100 nationwide volunteer chapters (HS/College)
- Develop and execute program initiatives and curriculum materials
- Coordinate key program events (Leadership training, makeover training, scholarship event)
- Oversee scholarship application process
- Manage annual chapter reregistration
- Manage inventory and chapter mailings
The position reports directly to the CEO. The office is located in lower Manhattan.
- Bachelors Degree
- Evidence of written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated collaborative work experience and flexibility
- Experience using the following programs:
- Microsoft Suite
- Mail Chimp
- Pivotal Tracker
- Google Suite (Google Drive)
- Social media
- Optional: Adobe Design programs, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Salesforce
GlamourGals Foundation, Inc.
GlamourGals inspires is a 501 C 3 nonprofit whose mission is to end elder loneliness. After 17 years, there are 100 volunteer chapters established in high schools and colleges across 17 states organizing over 2,000 volunteers.