Best Casual Friday Looks For Work
Posted on November 6, 2015
This week I was totally inspired by looks for casual Fridays in the office or working from home. Check out all of these different looks and put some together in your closet for the next few Fridays. Enjoy!
1. Denim top with a utility vest. And we love the braid for Friday’s at work! You can see the original links HERE
2. Don’t feel like wearing jeans? Throw on some skinny black pants and an oversized grey top – don’t forget to tuck in the front of the top and throw on a comfy black jacket on top! This look is on our internship dress code board HERE
3. Flannel + Bun. If you can get away with black jeans on Fridays – check out this look. I love a good top knot paired with a bright flannel! This look is pinned HERE.
4 .Turtleneck and Denim. We’re a big fan of neutral colors this season. I love how this look pairs a turtleneck with light denim and a clutch bag and flats – perfect for a Friday in the office. The original link was from Lauren Conrad and we pinned it HERE
5. Denim on Denim on Denim. If your office has allowed denim Fridays – I’m all about this look with the chambray shirt! LINK
6. White Blazer and Torn Denim. Most of you cannot get away with torn denim – but for those of you who can (working in PR/Marketing/Start-Up culture) – I love the juxtaposition of this look – polished blazer with torn denim.
7. Replace Your Regular Jeans with White Jeans. I think everyone has this shirt or a shirt like this in their closet (mine’s from Jcrew) . White works with spring around the corner – get it out of your closet! Check out the original link HERE
9.Cuffs and Lace Up Booties. This is everything for Friday. I have shoes like this from Target. Link Here.
10. Kimono to Work. I like to be comfortable on Fridays. Pairing an oversized colorful Kimono with white, blue, or black jeans is the perfect effortless look. Get info on the look HERE
11.Classic Friday Work Look – Blazers, Jeans, Heels. This is as classic as it gets – check it out HERE
12.Menswear Look. I’m into everything about this – the loose-fit jeans, the flats, the layers. Check out the look on our Pinterest page HERE